Aggregates & M Sand
Type /Size: M Sand, 20mm Aggregates, 60 mm Aggregates.
Packing Type: Loose
Usage: Used with Cement to make Concrete and Plastering
Address: 111/1, V.M. Street, Dr Radakrishnan Road, Mylapore, Chennai – 600004.
Areas of Operations: Tamil Nadu Full
Experience: 36 Years
Technical Details of Aggregates
- Mechanical Strength varies from 25 to 40 MPa.
- They are Thermal and Acoustic Insulation Properties.
- Impact Resistance this is good for strength.
Application of aggregates
- Primary Material used for Concrete.
- Used for Plastering when mixed for Cement.
- Must for Ready-Mix-Concrete Manufacturing.
- Used in Government Projects, like Bridges, Concrete Roads, ect.
- Used to make Cement By-Products like Tile Adhesive, AAC Block, ect.
Other Products which you may be interested: