Bharathi Cement - OPC 53 Grade
Manufacturer: Bharathi Cement Limited.
Type /Size: Ordinary Portland Cement Grade 53.
Packing type: Polythene, Paper and Loose (Bulker) packing.
Usage: This cement bags can be used for concrete, plastering and finishing
Address: 111/1, V.M. Street, Dr Radakrishnan Road, Mylapore, Chennai – 600004.
Areas of Operations: Tamil Nadu Full
Experience: 36 Years
Details of Manufacture: which we think will help you to buy their Products.
- Established in 2009.
- Manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh.
- It is a joint venture with VICAT Group.
- Quote is they want Customer to know is “Superior quality cement”, Till today they have kept the Promise.
- Operating in Chennai and other South Indian States.
- The brand made a mark in the Industries in a very short period of time.
Technical Details of oPC 53 Grade
- Fineness: 225 m2/kg
- One Month compressive strength: 53 Mpa for OPC-53 grade
- Setting time: Initial setting time: Min. 30 minutes; Final setting time: Max. 600 minutes
- Composition: Lime: 60-67%; Silica : 17-25%; Alumina: 3-8%; Iron-oxide : 0.5-6%; Magnesia: 0.1-4%; Sulphur Trioxide: 1-3%; Soda: 0.5-1.3%
Application of OPC 53 Grade
- Primary Material in making Concrete Structures.
- Mostly used in High-Rise Buildings.
- Must for Ready-Mix-Concrete Manufacturing.
- Used in Government Projects, like Bridges, Concrete Roads, ect.
- Used to make Cement By-Products like Tile Adhesive, AAC Block, ect.
Other Products which you may be interested: