Dalmia Cement - PPC Cement
Manufacturer: Dalmia Cement Limited.
Type /Size: Portland Pozzolana Cement.
Packing type: Polythene, Paper and Loose (Bulker) packing.
Usage: This cement bags can be used for concrete, plastering and finishing.
Address: 111/1, V.M. Street, Dr Radakrishnan Road, Mylapore, Chennai – 600004.
Areas of Operations: Chennai, Tamil Nadu Full
Experience: 36 Years
Details of Manufacture: which we think will help you to buy their Products.
- Established in 1939
- First cement factory of our country even before Independence, which make it the oldest cement in the Indian Market.
- Manufacturing unit Tamil Nadu and all around India, one of the largest manufacture of Cement.
- Have Godown in Chennai, to provide fast service to Customers.
- Dalmia focus on “Sustainability” in growth and Product.
- Their vision is to be the leader in building material supplier in Indian Market.
- Largest producer of Specialty Cement.
Technical Details of PPC Cement
- Fineness: 300 m2/kg
- One Month compressive strength: 33.0 Mpa
- Setting time: Initial setting time: Min. 30 minutes; Final setting time: Max. 600 minutes
- Composition: Flyash: 10-25% mixed with OPC
Application of PPC Cement
- Primary Material in making Concrete Structures for Residential Buildings.
- Plastering for inner and outer wall.
- Most Commonly used Cement in Chennai availability if this Cement is surplus.
- Used by all Local Builders in a regular basics.
Other Products which you may be interested: