JSW Cement - PSC Cement
Manufacturer: JSW Cement Limited.
Type /Size: Portland Slag Cement.
Packing type: Polythene, Paper and Loose (Bulker) packing.
Usage: This cement bags can be used for concrete, plastering and finishing.
Address: 111/1, V.M. Street, Dr Radakrishnan Road, Mylapore, Chennai – 600004.
Areas of Operations: Chennai, Tamil Nadu Full
Experience: 36 Years
Details of Manufacture: which we think will help you to buy their Products.
- Established in 2009
- Manufacturing unit in Nandyal
- World class new brand, which has entered Chennai market
- JSW believes in quality and efficiency
- Pioneer in introducing PSC cement in Indian markets
- The company is the sister concern of JSW steel
- The approach to market is very practical and pushing the boundaries of market and introduces new products.
Technical Details of PSC Cement
- Fineness: 225 m2/kg
- Compressive strength: 33.0 Mpa (29th day).
- Setting time: Initial setting time: Min. 30 minutes; Final setting time: Max. 600 minutes
- Composition: Slag: 45-50%; Clinker: 45-50%; gypsum: 3-5%.
Application of PSC Cement
- Primary Material in making Concrete Structures for Residential Buildings.
- Plastering for inner and outer wall.
- Most Commonly used Cement in Chennai availability if this Cement is surplus.
- Durability is longer in Salt water, so it can be used in Sea Shore Buildings.
- Used by all Local Builders in a regular basics.
Other Products which you may be interested: